Settle in for a cozy night with the Forte Power Reclining Loveseat with Power Headrests. Forte offers comfort designed for two with power controls on the side of either arm. Both people sitting can adjust the headrest and recline, making it easy to unwind while having a conversation or watching a show. When you need to charge a device, the power controls include integrated USB charging ports. Thoughtful design details, including tapered wood legs that sit higher off the ground and saddle-stitched soft track arms give Forte the refined look of stationary furniture. Backed by our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™, which ensures firmness and flexibility as you sit, this loveseat is built to last. And with two options for of our premium leather upholstery, you can choose a style that will enhance your décor.
- Elevated design features, including tapered wood legs that sit higher off the and saddle stitching, provide a tailored stationary look
- Built to last with our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Fine tune your comfort with a power control that adjusts the headrest and recline independently
- Home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch
- USB charging port built into power control for convenient charging
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline
- Available with two color options of premium leather on key seating areas and armrests for a luxurious look and feel
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.