Perfect for active families, the Mason Power Reclining Sofa offers comfy seating that's built to last a lifetime with our DualFlex Spring System™. Using a power control on either of the arms, you can independently adjust the recline and headrests to dial in your ideal level of support. Keep devices powered up with USB charging ports built into both power controls. Enjoy superior ergonomics from high-divide back cushions that take pressure off your head and neck and tufting designed to cushion your lower back. Mason is upholstered in durable, cleanable fabric that's available in over 250 style options to complement the decor in any living space.
- Easy-to-access power controls in both arms adjust the recline
- Power control allows you to adjust between sitting and reclining
- USB port built into power control for convenient charging
- Pad-over armrests enhance comfort and provide additional forearm support
- Seat features divided chaise pad for added comfort and refined look
- High-divide back cushions have distinctive look and cradle the head, neck and shoulders
- Biscuit-tufted back cushions the lower back
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Attached back and seat cushions stay right where you want them, keeping you comfortable and your space tidy
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline
- Available in durable, cleanable performance fabrics will withstand everyday use by an active family
- Available in over 250 fabrics to suit any decor
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Optional Tailoring: Arm covers
- Control Type: Power Button
||91" 91 INH
||40" 40 INH
||43" 43 INH
||69" (175.3 cm)
||7" (17.8 cm)
||Power Reclining Sofa
||Power, USB Port, Power Headrest
|Standard Seat Cushion:
||73 cu ft (2.1 m 3 )
||271 lb (122 kg) 271 lb
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.