Elevate your comfort level with the Arlo Power Recliner. Using a power control conveniently placed in the arm, you can easily transition from sitting to reclining for maximum relation. A USB charging port built in the control allows you to keep devices powered up and ready to for use. Our patented DualFlex Spring System™ offers firmness and flexibility as you sit, so you can rest assured that your recliner will stay supportive for years to come. Additional comfort-enhancing features include triple-divide back cushions that have a refined look and keep your head, neck and lower back feeling well-supported. A contoured seat with chaise pad takes pressure off your legs as you sit, while rounded pad-over track arms keep your forearms comfy. Choose from over 250 fabric options to outfit a recliner that perfectly suits your style.
- Power control on the arm effortlessly adjusts the recline, keeping you comfortable
- USB charging port built into power control keeps devices powered up and ready to use
- Pull-tufted, triple-divide back cushions support your back and have distinctive look
- Rounded pad-over track arms enhance comfort and provide additional forearm support
- Contoured seat with chaise pad for a comfortable, tailored look
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline
- Available in durable, cleanable performance fabrics that will withstand everyday use by an active family
- Available in over 250 fabrics to suit any décor
- Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.