Invest in a loveseat that offers optimal ergonomics with the Arlo Power Reclining Loveseat with Power Headrests and Lumbar. Both people sitting can independently adjust the recline, headrests and lumbar to suit their mood, using the power controls located in each arm. Devices stay powered up and ready to go thanks to the USB charging ports built into each control Keep your head, neck and lower back well-supported with the pull-tufted, triple-divide back cushions, and take the pressure off your legs while seated in the contoured seats with chaise pads. Rounded pad-over track arms give you a place to rest your forearms and help you stay relaxed. With our patented DualFlex Spring System™, you can enjoy the loveseat s pleasing mix of firmness and flexibility for years to come. To outfit a loveseat that complements your décor, choose from over 250 stylish fabric options.
- Power controls on both arms independently adjust the headrests, recline and lumbar for a personalized sit
- Home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch
- USB charging port built into power control keeps devices powered up and ready to use
- Pull-tufted, triple-divide back cushions support your back and have distinctive look
- Rounded pad-over track arms enhance comfort and provide additional forearm support
- Contoured seats with chaise pads for a comfortable, tailored look
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline
- Available in durable, cleanable performance fabrics that will withstand everyday use by an active family
- Available in over 250 fabrics to suit any décor
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.