Comfortable styling and carefree charm
With a divided back cushion and fully padded footrest Langston will be everyone's favorite lounging spot. Subtle curves and a traditional rolled arm give Langston its stylish and carefree charm. Sink into its comfy seat cushion while a power reclining mechanism lets you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position, and a dual power button allows you to independently adjust the headrest for custom relaxation.
- Available in more than 250 fabric options
- Also available in Performance fabrics - Revolution and LiveSmart
- Power mechanism allows you to smoothly recline to any position.
- Power headrest mechanism allows you to adjust the headrest.
- Two power buttons allow you to operate the reclining and headrest mechanisms independently.
- Single USB port is included on the power button control.
- Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Optional Tailoring: Arm covers
- Control Type: Control Type 2-5
||39" 39 INH
||41" 41 INH
||42" 42 INH
||68" (172.7 cm)
||5" (12.7 cm)
||Power Recliner with Power Headrest
||Power, USB Port, Power Headrest
|Standard Seat Cushion:
||Chairs, Arm Chairs
||Control Type 2-5
||30.8 cu ft (0.9 m 3 )
||148 lb (66.6 kg) 148 lb
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.