Snuggle up to someone you love with the comfortably refined Finley loveseat. Enjoy the sleek look and feel of the loveseat's sloped, tapered track arms and the attractive buried welt trim on the arms and cushion edges. Have a rambunctious family" Not to worry. The back cushions are attached, keeping them securely in place, while the seat cushions are reversible so you can rotate or flip them to refresh the loveseat's appearance. With our patented C-Flex Spring technology, you can rest assured that the loveseat will stay firm and supportive for years to come. Choose from hundreds of fabrics and three wood finish options for the tapered legs to personalize the loveseat's aesthetic.
- Available in three refined wood finish options for the tapered legs
- Hundreds of fabric upholstery options available to suit your personal taste and decor
- Standard Pillows: 08P-91 (2)
- Spring Unit: C-Flex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Reversible
- Standard Seat Cushion: Luxury (LC)
- Optional Seat Cushion: Plush (PC)
- Optional Tailoring: Contrasting welt. Arm covers
- Wood Finish Options: Florentine. Urban Renewal. Valencia
- Stationary Options: Available in three refined wood finish options for the tapered legs. Hundreds of fabric upholstery options available to suit your personal taste and decor.
- Product Headline: Tailored Elegance
||60" 60 INH
||38" 38 INH
||38" 38 INH
||Contrasting Welt, Reversible Seat Cushions, Accent Pillows Included
|Standard Seat Cushion:
|Optional Seat Cushion:
|Wood Finish Options:
||Florentine. Urban Renewal. Valencia
||Contrasting welt. Arm covers
||40.7 cu ft (1.2 m 3 )
||118 lb (53.1 kg) 118 lb
Looking for something specific? Contact your local retailer.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.