Show off collectibles or display your favorite books with the Prairie sofa table. Versatile enough to stand on its own or as a companion to a sofa or sectional, this table features a tray-style top with two additional tray-style shelves to offer plenty of storage. A rich, dark finish highlights the walnut veneers, while rough-sawn edge banding adds texture and visual appeal. Sleek metal legs and cross bracing in a gunmetal finish complete the look with a stylish mixed-media aesthetic.
- Crafted with quality walnut veneers and rubberwood solids for beauty and durability
- Dark wood finish accented by gunmetal legs offer a rich look
- Rough-sawn edge banding adds contrast and texture
- Tray-style top surface keeps items from rolling off, while two open shelves offer ample storage and display areas
- Case Good Options: Crafted with quality walnut veneers and rubberwood solids for beauty and durability. Dark wood finish accented by gunmetal legs offer a rich look. Rough-sawn edge banding adds contrast and texture. Tray-style top surface keeps items from rolling off, while two open shelves offer ample storage and display areas.
- Product Headline: Architecturally Inspired
||65" 65 INH
||17" 17 INH
||28" 28 INH
||Tables, Console Tables
||16.91 cu ft (0.5 m 3 )
||100 lb (45 kg) 100 lb
Cabinets / Consoles
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.